- Accumulate and record HR-related continuing education activities
- Take the exam again.
Recertification credits can be earned through qualified activities and programs.
To maintain your certification(s), you must complete and submit 45/60 HR-related credit hours (to include at least one ethics-themed activity).
Recertifying through Continuing Education
Most HR professionals with HRCI credentials prefer to recertify by earning recertification credits. To recertify through continuing education, all of your activities must be:
- Completed before the three-year anniversary of your certification cycle.
- Recorded with HRCI.
The WEC activity recorded with HRCI is still active for 60 credits recertification and has the following specifications:
- Name: Data Analytics
- Approved Provider: Worldwide E-Learning Campus
- Approved Credits: 60 Credits
- Is this an ongoing activity? The answer is: Yes
Please, apply to avoid the expiration of your certification.
- Due to COVID 19 restrictions, only 10 trainees will be allowed to attend.
- Since the course is practical, and since we brought international experts, the course will be face to face to increase the classroom retention and hands on skills.
- Fees are shared in your email or can be viewed from HRCI website and add 395 US$ for the training plus 18% VAT.
- Other details like course content and fees will be sent into your email straight away once you apply. The application is in your right.