Only Basic and Premium Authorized Training Partners who deliver PMP exam prep courses must complete PMI® Authorized Training Partner Train the Trainer – PMP® Exam Prep. This ensures that PMP® candidates are being taught by qualified instructors who understand the content and can meet their needs as modern day learners.
In brief, no one allowed to teach PMP® if he/she is not a PMP® certified instructor. Here are requirements to become a PMP certified trainer:
- The PMP Instructors must be PMP certified
- The PMP Instructors must complete the Authorized Training
Partner Train the Trainer – PMP® Exam Prep prior
to offering any PMP® exam prep courses. Once
completed, instructors will receive an Authorized
Training Partner Instructor badge to show they
are approved by PMI®.
- The PMP® Instructors must have agile experience to teach
PMP® exam prep courses, and must submit a
professional bio for review and approval when
registering for their Train the Trainer session.
- Instructors must be affiliated with a PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) before registering for the Train the Trainer.
- Payment for a 2 day remote learning course. Instructor direct payments to PMI® are not accepted.
Actually, WEC is looking for more than 20 PMP® certified instructors to meet the current need. If you are interested, please fill the small form in your right to proceed with your Train the Trainer course.